100% tax deductible
Dual / Family
Artist/Person with Disabilities/Senior/Student/
- Free, unlimited general admission
- Half-price admission for two guests per visit
- Discounts on tickets to screenings, performances, and conversations
- Invitations to Members-only exhibition viewings and parties
- 10% discount at the New Museum Store
- Invitations to special shopping days at the New Museum Store
* Requires artist résumé, valid student ID, military ID or proof of age over 65.
* Teacher Memberships are available for New York City 7–12th grade teachers. Proof of employment from Principal on school letterhead required.
* Individuals with disabilities are also encouraged to request a discounted application form.
* Please send the required documentation and Membership requests to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval. Eligible applicants will be provided a link to join or renew at the discounted rate.
New Ideas Fellows
$375 tax deductible
- All Standard benefits, plus:
- Invitations to exhibition previews
- Free, unlimited priority admission for four adults per visit ($72 value)
- Invitations to four annual InsideDesign programs with a focus on design and architecture
- Invitations to cultural incubator NEW INC’s Demo Days to meet entrepreneurs at the intersection of art and technology
- Complimentary invitation to an annual curatorial talk with an exhibiting artist
- New Ideas Fellows acknowledged on the New Museum’s Leadership webpage
- Reciprocal membership benefits and free admission to over eighty modern and contemporary art institutions nationwide. Read more here.
New Art Fellows
$900 tax deductible
- All New Ideas Fellows benefits, plus:
- Invitations to all VIP exhibition previews
- Visits to artists’ studios led by curators
- Private exhibition tours led by curators
- Invitations to biannual Gallery Hops
- New Art Fellows acknowledged on the New Museum’s Leadership webpage
- Complimentary New Museum exhibition catalogue annually
- Early opportunity to purchase Spring Gala tickets
To learn about more of our councils, corporate memberships and other ways to support our mission, please visit our Support Page